Local business owners are offering free meals to children in response to COVID-19 school closures.
- Kutzas Kitchen/Jersey Shore YMCA: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. Free lunch.
- Park Pizza, Williamsport: Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Free slice and drink.
- Joes Pizza (East End): All days through closure, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Free slice and drink.
- Erbs West End Market, Newberry: Monday-Friday, 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Free bagged lunch. Each child can get one peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bag of chips and a drink.
- Leo’s Pizzeria, 458 William St., Williamsport: All days through closure. Free slice and drink, time unspecified.
- Acme BBQ, 445 Market St., Williamsport: Call ahead for hours.
- Marks Family Restaurant, 3630 Lycoming Creek Road, Cogan Station: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Free slice and drink.
- Peg & Bills Diner, 1410 Memorial Ave., Williamsport: Monday-Friday, 1 p.m.-2 p.m Free lunch.
- Trail Inn, 3575 Lycoming Creek Road, Cogan Station: Monday-Friday, time unspecified. Free lunch.
- South Side Pizzeria, 324 W. Southern Ave., South Williamsport: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Free slice and drink.
- Masetto’s, 2075 Kenwood Ave., Williamsport: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Free lunch.
- Pizza Hut, 1729 E. Third St., Williamsport: Details unknown, call ahead.
- Cole’s Coffee, 10 S. Main St., Montgomery: Details unknown, call ahead.
- Sammy’s Pizza, 1864 Lycoming Mall Dr., Pennsdale.: Time unspecified, call ahead. Muncy students only.
- Oval County Store, Jersey Shore: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., free deli sandwich for kids.
- The New Love Center Cafe, Trinity United Methodist Church, 1407 Allegheny St. (use Glover St entrance), Jersey Shore: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. We are open to the public and do not require any income proof, just come in and have lunch.
- Panda Chinese Restaurant, Williamsport. Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., free fried rice or lo-mein noodles for kids pre-K through 12th grade.
- Pizza to go, Jersey Shore. Will deliver if needed. March 16-27, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free 6” inch ham or turkey sub or a piece of pizza. Drink and bag of chips
- Mileto’s Sub Shop, 2127 W 4th St, Williamsport. Call ahead, eat-in only.
- Choke and Puke Diner, 808 N. Mill St., Loganton: Monday-Friday, 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Free chicken tender or chicken fry meal with fresh cut fries and a drink. School age child must be present for pick up or dine in.
- Brown’s Hill Tavern, Lamar: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. daily.
- Toasted Cheese Please (food truck), N Jones St., Lock Haven: March 16-20, 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. Free lunch sandwiches, fresh vegetables or fruit, and a drink.
- Fierce and Fit Nutrition Club, Water St., Lock Haven: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Free kid’s shake.
- The Blockhouse Cafe, Liberty: Monday-Friday, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., while school is closed: FREE grilled cheese or PBJ sandwich, chips and soda to school age children.